Bay Area Funeral Consumers Association (BA-FCA)
The Bay Area Funeral Consumers Association*(BA-FCA) is the local affiliate of the national nonprofit Funeral Consumers Alliance dedicated to protecting the right to choose meaningful, dignified, affordable death care.
This BA-FCA affiliate offers information on:
We are a non-profit organization
dedicated to protecting the right to choose meaningful, dignified, affordable death care, and to providing information to help make these choices.
Your financial support helps us help you.
- provide speakers at no charge to groups wishing to learn about death care planning and options
- monitor local funeral industry trends and practices
- serve as a consumer advocate for legal and regulatory reform, giving advice on or lobbying for necessary changes locally, state-wide, or nationally
* Bay Area Funeral Consumers Association (BA-FCA) is a 501c3 non-profit, public benefit corporation, tax ID 94-3402027. It was formerly named Funeral Education Foundation (FEF), and was co-run (see details) with the Funeral Consumers Alliance of San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties, whose previous names include the Peninsula Funeral and Memorial Society. (We’ve been around since 1952!)
- Retail prices for MORTUARIES in the following counties:
San Francisco Public Library offers program on